Aside from having a fabulous ensemble matched with perfect hair and makeup, nail polish makes your look extra special. Beyond any doubt, it completes your overall appearance.
August 2013, Deborah Lippmann launched its Jewel Heist Collection with a new range of colors and textures perfect for yuletide. The collection is composed of 6 nail lacquers mixed with shimmers, glitters and sequins–described as ‘mega-holographic.’ It offers options for simplicity or layering.
It’s about time you bring out your inner party girl with these festive nail lacquers.
1. Fake It Til You Make It – It is a metallic champagne gold polish with a sprinkle of tiny red, green and gold glitters.
2. Glitter And Be Gay – A glittery yellow based polish with large blue, silver and gold holographic sequins and glitters. It is best if you combine this with Fake Til You Make It for a crazy gold look and black lacquers to emphasize the glitters and sequins.
3. Laughin To The Bank – A well-pigmented emerald green shimmer which requires 2 coats for full coverage.
4. Shake Your Money Maker – A sheer green-based color combined with bluish green glitters and golden sequins. To achieve an emerald green with a touch of forest color, combine this with Laughin To The Bank.
5. Rolling In The Deep – A jelly-textured lacquer described as mysterious midnight blue. It is combined with tiny silver flecks that makes you feel like staring at the midnight sky with little stars blinking.
6. Va Va Voom – A sapphire-based lacquer with a mix of blurple glitters and silver holographic sequins. This is a great match with Rolling In The Deep.
Although this collection is more appropriate to wear at a party or an event because of the glitters and shimmers, it is also possible to wear this as part of your every day look. Deborah advised to put on minimal makeup, choose simple clothes and avoid patterns, wear straight or pulled-back hair and make these nail lacquers be the statement. The key is to make the rest of your look simple.
This collection is definitely a must have and needs to be added to your wish list asap!